In case you were wondering, shopping for commercial real estate is not nearly as fun as shopping for shoes. It’s an ordeal! The story has a happy ending because Elisa B. has a new home at 16 East Holly Street in Old Pasadena.
The new store will open in June—just in time to outfit you for vacations, music fests, summer weddings and soirees, and dress you up in new fall fashion from your favorite designers.
Here’s what you need to know right this minute:
• Everyone who is on our email list will be invited to our private pre-opening party. Tell your besties to get on the list here.
• 1,200 square feet means more room for merchandise (and parties).
• You’ll see the core lines you love, from Philip Lim to Tibi to Alexander Wang, along with new collections such as Thakoon Addition, Veronica Beard, Oskar, Cynthia Rowley, and more.
• Save time with our personal shopping service.
• Get reacquainted with the Elisa B. staffers you know and love. Hugs all around.
• Free gift wrapping, of course. Shipping? Sure.
• Look for a selection of trendy-not-spendy gotta-have items + a smidgen of activewear.
• More shoes. More accessories. More jewelry. More gifts. Just more!
Watch this blog and our social media channels for progress reports and photos. We appreciate the patience of our loyal clientele and can’t wait to meet a fashion-minded flock of new customers.